- 2,957,959 hits
Most Viewed Articles
- Michele Scarponi's funeral. RIP. ilrestodelcarlino.it/ancona/cronaca… 2 hours ago
- RT @amorist_the: There are three in this relationship: me, you & The Amorist Magazine 6 issues for £6 theamorist.co.uk/pages/subscribe #offer #magaz… 8 hours ago
- If you're an atheist, why are you bothered whether Tim Farron thinks gay sex is a sin? 2 days ago
- #Trident https://t.co/Qirsn6TosZ 2 days ago
- @MichaelLCrick You've now got egg on your face Michael 2 days ago
- My new ride – The Canyon Ultimate Al with Ultegra Di2
- Milan San Remo 2013 Finish
- World Naked Bike Ride London 2012 Part II
- World Naked Bike Ride London 2012 Part I
- The nude model, fox hunting and road rage
- Son of The Winds makes the *Headline* in the Mail!
- Triathlete juggles 3 balls during entire race
- Stage 11 Final kilometres Giro d’Italia 2012
- Norman the dog rides a bike
- “Foxy lady turns on a foxhunter”
- How to Remove an Impaled Bicycle Brake Handle from a Leg
- Taylor Phinney’s ankle injury
- Giro d’Italia 2012 – Stage 3 Finish
Tag Archives: cyclingImage
“What’s this all about?” This was the most common question I heard asked as I rode around. The naked bike ride means many different things to many different people. But for me, it’s a protest against the dominance of car culture in London, and elsewhere.
The ride also happens to be a hell of a lot of fun and it was good to see familiar faces from previous rides and meet new people. It’s funny how motorists notice us when we’re naked yet when we put on clothes, it’s as if we’re invisible.
There seemed to be record numbers on the ride but I heard from someone who counted it was only 800. Anyone have any accurate info on that?
Many thanks to all who attended.
Lots of cycling friends commented how she looked hot in those black leggings. All I can say Emily is, I cycle regularly in London, and anytime you want to attack me, I’m happy to give you a full detail of my movements 😉
I wonder if she’d like to come on the naked bike ride next month?
Full story here
Here is the full article
And the video
Nice one Lewis!
I bet he drinks Carling Black Label….