- 2,970,680 hits
Most Viewed Articles
- Launching an aircraft carrier with no planes pretty much sums up the UK at the moment #Brexit 2 hours ago
- For a billion pounds you could have got some Russian hackers to fix the election and you'd have had plenty of change left over #DUPCoalition 2 hours ago
- Clive Anderson will provide entertainment during the fifteen minute interval #Glastonbury2017 19 hours ago
- RT @Holbornlolz: The State is providing you with taxpayer subsidised housing Of course it's SHIT. 19 hours ago
- @cycling_woman Where are you going? 19 hours ago
- My new ride – The Canyon Ultimate Al with Ultegra Di2
- Milan San Remo 2013 Finish
- World Naked Bike Ride London 2012 Part II
- World Naked Bike Ride London 2012 Part I
- The nude model, fox hunting and road rage
- Son of The Winds makes the *Headline* in the Mail!
- Triathlete juggles 3 balls during entire race
- Stage 11 Final kilometres Giro d’Italia 2012
- Norman the dog rides a bike
- “Foxy lady turns on a foxhunter”
- How to Remove an Impaled Bicycle Brake Handle from a Leg
- Taylor Phinney’s ankle injury
- Giro d’Italia 2012 – Stage 3 Finish
Tag Archives: London naked bike ride
What a fantastic ride! Huge turnout – was it around 1500 cyclists? My cycling buddy thought it was 2,000. However many it was, numbers were impressive. The ride seemed to snake round the streets of London forever. The weather held out for us. Considering the weather earlier in the week, I am certain that God must be a supporter of the naked bike ride. The sun shone throughout.
A particular highlight for me was the ride through Covent Garden and the warmth and reaction from the crowd there.
Many thanks to all the women who attended and rode au naturelle. I don’t think it would be quite the same without you. I never thought the ride could be better than last year but it was.
Update – Unedited footage of the start of the ride. You should be able to spot yourself – I did.