- 2,979,127 hits
Most Viewed Articles
- @living_donor @NHS @NHSMillion I understand there is a cremation organised approx two years after the donation 2 hours ago
- @NHS @NHSMillion A relative of mine is giving their body to medical science after their death. All organs donated.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- @cyclingmole Is that, perhaps, how he's managed to win all three grand tours? 3 hours ago
- #BigBen going silent, MPs watching and the eclipse all feels very Day of the Triffids. Must check the greenhouse for unusual activity. 4 hours ago
- RT @robbiereviews: MPs' sudden interest in Big Ben reminds me of the time I taught myself to make gnocchi when I had a 4,000-word feature o… 4 hours ago
- My new ride – The Canyon Ultimate Al with Ultegra Di2
- Milan San Remo 2013 Finish
- World Naked Bike Ride London 2012 Part II
- World Naked Bike Ride London 2012 Part I
- The nude model, fox hunting and road rage
- Son of The Winds makes the *Headline* in the Mail!
- Triathlete juggles 3 balls during entire race
- Stage 11 Final kilometres Giro d’Italia 2012
- Norman the dog rides a bike
- “Foxy lady turns on a foxhunter”
- How to Remove an Impaled Bicycle Brake Handle from a Leg
- Taylor Phinney’s ankle injury
- Giro d’Italia 2012 – Stage 3 Finish
Tag Archives: naked
Lots of cycling friends commented how she looked hot in those black leggings. All I can say Emily is, I cycle regularly in London, and anytime you want to attack me, I’m happy to give you a full detail of my movements 😉
I wonder if she’d like to come on the naked bike ride next month?
Full story here
Katy Perry and Russell Brand cycling in New York yesterday. Pictures via The Daily Mail
I wonder if she would be interested in coming on the World Naked Bike Ride next year? Picture of Katy Perry in her bathroom courtesy of Katy Perry. Thanks Katy.
What a fantastic ride! Huge turnout – was it around 1500 cyclists? My cycling buddy thought it was 2,000. However many it was, numbers were impressive. The ride seemed to snake round the streets of London forever. The weather held out for us. Considering the weather earlier in the week, I am certain that God must be a supporter of the naked bike ride. The sun shone throughout.
A particular highlight for me was the ride through Covent Garden and the warmth and reaction from the crowd there.
Many thanks to all the women who attended and rode au naturelle. I don’t think it would be quite the same without you. I never thought the ride could be better than last year but it was.
Update – Unedited footage of the start of the ride. You should be able to spot yourself – I did.